Page 1 of 1
new to...well...everything!
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:38 am
by hendrix1759
[removed]
Re: new to...well...everything!
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:10 pm
by born2fly79
Welcome! I, too, will be new to the DS world when we select a puppy. I think you will be very pleased with what you can learn on here! Best of luck!
Re: new to...well...everything!
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome

Re: new to...well...everything!
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:12 am
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome !!!!
DS are eager to learn, you can start doing basics. My 4.5 month, old is great at sitting on command, Outing and leaving what she isnt supposed to be chewing on, ( unless its Thalie) Sitting and staying for short periods of time ( until her little brain sees something more interesting ). They are quick to learn and understand what you want them to do. Just be clear and consistent and patient. Before you know it, Apollo will be awesome!
Re: new to...well...everything!
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:04 am
by vneerland
Welcome!
Please tell us a little more about yourself (like your name, where you live) and feel free to create a signature so that your post is always signed, and we don't have to try to remember who is behind a screen name.

Re: new to...well...everything!
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:42 am
by hendrix1759
[removed]
Re: new to...well...everything!
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:18 pm
by vneerland
hendrix1759 wrote:Well, I'm Hendrix and I live in Miami, FL. Here is a pic of my lil monster!
Is that a last name? (I assume?) So that would still leave me guessing about your gender?
Good to have our here Hendrix, and Appollo the Miami monster.

How did you happen to end up with him? Is he a rescue, or a breeder product, straight from the factory? Tell us more!
Re: new to...well...everything!
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:36 pm
by hendrix1759
[removed]