Page 1 of 1

Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:47 am
by Lavish
Hi All!
My name is Jessica, I'm from Ontario Canada :horse:
I have recently added a DS to my family, a decision I wish I had made many years ago! My mom (Deb) took home his sister (Jazzy) so we both have our hands full with the best not-so little dogs we could ask for. I come from a very prolific background of dog sports being heavily involved in competition and teaching conformation handling, agility, obedience, rally, tracking and lure coursing. We're extremely interested in getting involved with shutzhund and are in the process of discussing things with a local club about how to get started.
Jetson turns 4 months old this week, and is doing wonderfully in his training. Having to be very creative to keep him from getting bored but not advance too quickly in his 'education' and physical limits as a puppy. I live part time in the country with my mom and our menagerie of animals and part time in the city with my boyfriend and his delicious....er... darling cat.
:dshead:
Image Brrrrrr!
Image Sleepy Jetson
Image Jazzy

Re: Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:52 am
by Christie M
Hey Jessica,
Welcome to the forum!! I just love the pictures and the versatility that you are planning with your Dutch. Where did Jetson come from? He is gorgeous!

Re: Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:41 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome! He is beautiful

Re: Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 pm
by vneerland
Hello Jessica and Jetson! Welcome. :wtg:

Re: Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:38 pm
by leih merigian
Greetings Jessica and welcome!

What a lucky boy you have...such a great life ahead of him with so much fun stuff to do!

Re: Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:43 pm
by Lavish
:D Thank you
Christie, I got him from a kennel that breeds and trains for military and service work in Nanticoke/Hamilton Ontario. I can't remember the breeders name, I'll have to ask my mom lol. It was a bit of a fluke that these guys were available, but I am selfishly ecstatic that things turned out the way they did, because now HE'S ALL MINE! muahahahahahaha!

Re: Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:43 pm
by GSDNanny
Welcome aboard, Jessica and Jetson!! :w00t: Glad to have you both and his sis, Jazzy too. What fun you must be having with two DS pups at one time! Never a dull moment, eh? :lol: Do keep us posted with pictures and stories.

Re: Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :dslook:

Re: Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:44 pm
by icvanstra
Welcome to the forum!

Re: Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:38 am
by completek9
Jessica I have your dogs brother. Feel free to contact me.

Re: Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:42 pm
by vneerland
Completek9 welcome here. Please introduce yourself in the appropriate section and don't forget to sign your posts.

Re: Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:01 pm
by icvanstra
vneerland wrote:Completek9 welcome here. Please introduce yourself in the appropriate section and don't forget to sign your posts.
Judith... this isn't the right area for her? :dsrazz:

Re: Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:12 pm
by vneerland
icvanstra wrote:
vneerland wrote:Completek9 welcome here. Please introduce yourself in the appropriate section and don't forget to sign your posts.
Judith... this isn't the right area for her? :dsrazz:

Comprehensive reading Van Straten. :roll:
I was referring to "Completek9", NOT to Lavish/Jessica and Jetson. :dswink" :dsrazz:

Re: Hello form Ontario!

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:35 am
by Choochi
Hi Jessica
Where in Ontario are you? I'm in Toronto.