Hey there, I am going to school in Charlotte NC, and I adopted I believe a Dutch Shepherd from the Humane Society as a puppy (well I think he is a DS, but he may be a mix....check out his pictuers in the photo section of the forum, titled Maybe A Dutch?).
He is around a year old, well almost 11 months now and he is a handful haha. He does does obidence training and I really want to get him into agility sometime in the future.
I hope to learn alot more information about DS's here.
Thanks.
New Member from Charlotte NC
-
jbrow314
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:35 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Im 21, and I believe I have a dutch shepherd around 10 months old...and he is a handful lol.
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: New Member from Charlotte NC
Welcome!
So, what's your name? You can create a signature in the user control panel area, so you don't have to type it every time.
What'cha studying?
So, what's your name? You can create a signature in the user control panel area, so you don't have to type it every time.
What'cha studying?
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:


Facebook page.
