Page 1 of 1

Introduction

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:27 pm
by MvViegen
Hello,

On request of Marjolein I have agreed to answer questions about the exterior of the Dutch Sheperd.

My name is Mieke van Viegen-Rappange. I am a judge for the Dutch Sheperd and three other sheperd breeds on dogshows.

I own Dutch sheperd myself for about 30 years now. The first three Dogs i owned where long haired and nowaday I own a ten year old short haired Dutch Sheperd named Maartje.

With all my dogs i have attended obedience trainging and agility. I have trained tracking&rescue with Maartje. Also I have trained Maartje to work with a flock of about 350 sheep. Maartje is also a dogshow champion.

Should you have any questions about the exterior of the Dutch sheperd, please let me know.

Kind regards

Mieke

Re: Introduction

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:35 pm
by vneerland
Awesome! :wtg:
Our long awaited Dutch breed judge has arrived. Warm welcome.

Re: Introduction

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:06 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Excellent!!

Re: Introduction

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:04 pm
by Kristie E
Yay! and Welcome!! Since you offered, can you tell me or maybe post a picture of what the outside of a DS is supposed to look like (I would prefer a picture so I can compare Gwen to it :dswink" ) I have seen so many different body types I am rather confused about what they should look like.

Glad you are here.

Re: Introduction

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:21 pm
by Marjolein
Yay! Welcome Mieke :dslook:

Re: Introduction

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:47 pm
by cake73
Cool! Welcome!

Re: Introduction

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:16 pm
by icvanstra
Mieke,

Welcome to the Forum!!

eric

Re: Introduction

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:39 pm
by GSDNanny
This is so GREAT!! Welcome Mieke! Thank you so much for joining us and willing to share your expertise. And thank you Marj for inviting Mieke. I am looking forward to learning all that Mieke is willing to offer. This is SUPER!

Re: Introduction

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:11 pm
by leih merigian
Greetings!

We're so glad you've joined us here!

Re: Introduction

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:08 pm
by MvViegen
I would like to post a picture for Kristie to compare her DS to. However, i don't know how to post a picture.

Can anyone help me out or perhaps kristie can send me a picture of her Gwen so I can take a look at it.

kind regards

Mieke

Re: Introduction

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:17 pm
by Marjolein
Send me the picture per e-mail, and I will post it in Kristie's topic for you :dswink"

Re: Introduction

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:11 am
by Kristie E
oohhh this is a great day!! some many interesting things happening!!

Re: Introduction

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:10 pm
by Christie M
Marjolein wrote:Send me the picture per e-mail, and I will post it in Kristie's topic for you :dswink"
Hey Marjolein!

There are 2 of us on the forum- Christie Meyer, that's me and I posted the pics of Willow in the conformation section. I am meaning to get a few more. There is also Kristie Elliott who posted in this thread that she would like to see a pic of a correct DS so that she can compare her personal dog to it. I think that Mieke was trying to post the one here for Kristie E.

Thanks for offering to help though. I just want to see it get post to the rightplace for the right person :-) Us Christie/Kristies make life very difficult for the rest of you :D

Re: Introduction

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:45 pm
by Kristie E
Christie M wrote: Us Christie/Kristies make life very difficult for the rest of you :D
Yes, we do don't we? But at least we know who we are!!! :lol:
I haven't post Gwen's pics in the topic yet cause I don't have any that I think can be critiqued. I am working on that this weekend (along with some other tasks for GWen :twisted: )