Letty Protection Pics
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:58 pm
For those not on Facebook...
I can't figure out how to imbed Flickr photos so I'll have to just post the links to the pages...
We went to a local protection training seminar over the weekend. We finally got to work outside on Saturday. Much of the snow had melted. It was soooo nice to be outside again! It has been a very long winter. Narc is not doing bitework as he may have an inner ear problem. If antibiotics don't clear it up then he's done with protection for good. So Letty got to be the focus for the weekend. She LOVED that and getting to do 5 sessions of bitework.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdogsp ... 415610200/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdogsp ... 415610200/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdogsp ... 415610200/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdogsp ... 415610200/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdogsp ... 415610200/
I can't figure out how to imbed Flickr photos so I'll have to just post the links to the pages...
We went to a local protection training seminar over the weekend. We finally got to work outside on Saturday. Much of the snow had melted. It was soooo nice to be outside again! It has been a very long winter. Narc is not doing bitework as he may have an inner ear problem. If antibiotics don't clear it up then he's done with protection for good. So Letty got to be the focus for the weekend. She LOVED that and getting to do 5 sessions of bitework.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdogsp ... 415610200/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdogsp ... 415610200/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdogsp ... 415610200/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdogsp ... 415610200/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdogsp ... 415610200/




