Found a great canine related product? Give it a review - good, bad, or meh
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3570
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Accidentally adopting a Dutch Shepherd when I had no idea about the breed led me to research and act on all of his needs. This site was a key component to making things right for Radar, so when the original owner was calling it quits, I stepped in to keep the site running.
- Location: Cutler Bay, FL, USA
This is one of the first toys I bought for Radar a few years back. I was playing a rather vigorous game of tug with him today, and it snapped:
I am not sure if snapping during tug is within their guarantee policy, but I am going to try.
Our Safety Guarantee instruction states that if or when the pet chews through the outer thickness where by the red indicating “Stop” color is seen, the pet owner should return the product to the manufacturer for replacement. As stated above, if or when the red color is seen, this is an indication that the GoughNut design has been compromised and is no longer safe for the pet to use as a chew toy.
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
||RIP: Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
the statement looks like it may be covered, but I don't like that its crumbly like that, if he was chewing it on his own it looks like it could break into small pieces.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT