Hello from Germany

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
User avatar
Marusha
Just Whelped
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:42 pm
Tell us about yourself: German Dutch Sheperd breeder
Location: Germany
Contact:

Hello from Germany

Post by Marusha »

Hello,

my name is Dine, come from Germany, 34 years old and since 10 years I have a virus...the Dutch Sheperd virus... ;)
Follow the invatition from someone and hope you understand my english, try to find right words without translater...ok sometimes translater must help me... :oops:
My husband and I are making dog protection sport (Schutzhundesport in german) and our second home is the dog club...
If you have any questions...then ask me... :player:

best wishes Dine
Greatings Dine and dogs

Image
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1608
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Raven »

Good morning, Marusha. Welcome. Your English was fine--better than many young Americans...sigh. Let me be the first to tell you that people will ask for pictures!

You're in good company here--everyone has the same virus as you. (Virus...that was cute.)
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
User avatar
Kristie E
Training Dog
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Kristie E »

Hi Dine!
So glad you made it here!!! We would love to see pictures when you have time!
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Marjolein »

Herzlich Wilkommen :dssmile:
a fellow German (well, I'm Dutch, but live in Germany...)

I don't think you are on the German forum? Do you currently own a DS? (DS=Dutch Shepherd) :dswink"
Image
User avatar
Kristie E
Training Dog
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Kristie E »

@ Margolein... Dine is Gwen's breeder. I have been bugging her to come here for a while :mrgreen:
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by vneerland »

Dine, Herzlich wilkommen hier!
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by leih merigian »

Wie geht's, Dine!

Glad you joined us...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
Marusha
Just Whelped
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:42 pm
Tell us about yourself: German Dutch Sheperd breeder
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Marusha »

Thanks for welcome here!
Marjolein we knows us from HSCD Forum... :D
Greatings Dine and dogs

Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Marjolein »

So now it turn out they all speak German?! :dsroll:
Marusha wrote:Thanks for welcome here!
Marjolein we knows us from HSCD Forum... :D
aha, now that I saw your logo, I remember :dswink" Same smilies overhere :dssmile:
Image
User avatar
Kristie E
Training Dog
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Kristie E »

Marjolein wrote:So now it turn out they all speak German?! :dsroll:
Marusha wrote:Thanks for welcome here!
Marjolein we knows us from HSCD Forum... :D
aha, now that I saw your logo, I remember :dswink" Same smilies overhere :dssmile:

All I know how to say is "No." :dsrazz:
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by vneerland »

Nein? As in "no, I do not want another Dutch Shepherd?" :mrgreen:
Is it even legal to have just one? :? :player:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Kristie E
Training Dog
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Kristie E »

vneerland wrote:Nein? As in "no, I do not want another Dutch Shepherd?" :mrgreen:
Is it even legal to have just one? :? :player:
Nein as in NO don't EAT THAT!! Nein as in My husband said "NO MORE DOGS!" Nein as in ughh No, I didn't KNOW that I would want several more of these stripey things. :player: :whistle: :hic:
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by vneerland »

What if you told him that they are cheaper by the dozen? :whistle:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:What if you told him that they are cheaper by the dozen? :whistle:
Mmmh, I'm gonna try that one tonight over a real luxury dinner, blue ones are even cheaper, aren't they? And they eat less :roll: :whistle:
Image
User avatar
Kristie E
Training Dog
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Kristie E »

Marjolein wrote:
vneerland wrote:What if you told him that they are cheaper by the dozen? :whistle:
Mmmh, I'm gonna try that one tonight over a real luxury dinner, blue ones are even cheaper, aren't they? And they eat less :roll: :whistle:
Hah! that's a good one and since there are breeders here (like Judith, whose suggestion is a dozen. Is that a baker's dozen?) ... I will try the blue story too ... they come in blue? :player:
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Marjolein »

Kristie Elliott wrote:
Marjolein wrote:
vneerland wrote:What if you told him that they are cheaper by the dozen? :whistle:
Mmmh, I'm gonna try that one tonight over a real luxury dinner, blue ones are even cheaper, aren't they? And they eat less :roll: :whistle:
Hah! that's a good one and since there are breeders here (like Judith, whose suggestion is a dozen. Is that a baker's dozen?) ... I will try the blue story too ... they come in blue? :player:
ow yeah... Judith, shall we show them our collection of Blue DS pics :player:
Image
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by vneerland »

Oops. Late response to Marjolein, but yes, I think we should!
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Post Reply