Page 1 of 1
Hi, just joined.
Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:32 am
by Marbled Muffin
Hi everyone,
I just joined the forum and I am a new Dutch Shepherd owner. My husband and I recently purchased our puppy from a breeder in Georgia. She is now 15 weeks. We sadly had to put our Boxer to sleep at a young age due to bad hips and luxating patellas (he was a rescue.) We miss him very much

. We researched many different breeds, but Dutch Shepherds have always had my attention. We really wanted a breed that is super active, highly trainable, and isn't known for having many health issues; the Dutch Shepherd dog seemed like an amazing fit. We have had Mae since April 10, 2011, and are loving it. We are working on her mouthiness, though. When she older I hope to have her as my new running partner, and my husband would love to do agility with her.

Re: Hi, just joined.
Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:06 am
by Sugars Mom
Welcome and have fun with your new puppy! Sorry about your Boxer. Always sad to loose a dog.
I hope to see some pics soon!
Re: Hi, just joined.
Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:26 pm
by dutchringdog
Welcome!!! Sorry too about your Boxer. You will be very happy with your DS!!!
Re: Hi, just joined.
Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:14 pm
by leih merigian
Welcome!
Congratulations on your new DS puppy, and very sorry for your loss of your Boxer. That always sucks.
So, what's
your name?

Re: Hi, just joined.
Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:43 pm
by Christie M
Hi there!
Welcome to the group!
Where in GA are you located? We are in Cooekville, TN which is only 3 hours from Atlanta and just over an hour from Chattanooga (which I know is still TN, but it's right on the GA boarder and I am geographically challenged!! What breeder in GA did you get your kid from??
We always LOVE to see pictures, so please do share.
Also, as Leih mentioned, we alway appreciate knowing the posters name as well as the pet's! Its an easy thing to add to your signature!
Thanks again fro joining!
Re: Hi, just joined.
Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:02 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome

Re: Hi, just joined.
Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:26 am
by Kristie E
Hola! Sorry to hear about your loss... So Glad you have chosen a new stripey friend!

Re: Hi, just joined.
Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:25 am
by vneerland
Welcome. I too am curious about your name, and what bloodline/breeder your Mae is from.
Looking forward to seeing pictures.