Page 1 of 1

Hello Guys

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:01 am
by BlkDutch
Hello my names Jared, my wife and I adopted a DS from a adoption agency about a month ago. She is the best dog ever and we had no idea what she was until we got her home and had a friend see her that has a DS and said she is pretty close to being full DS. so me being me researched everything I could to find out more about the breed and had a customer of mine thats a K9 trainer give me some more info on the breed as well. All I can say is that she is the most amazing dog ever and my whole family couldnt be happier! My 4 year old daughter thinks shes the best and Dingo (thats her name) thinks my whole family is the best thing ever its great hahaha. heres some pics ones with my buddies pit bull Duece which we have nicknamed him her bf.

Re: Hello Guys

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:16 am
by Kristie E
Welcome!

Re: Hello Guys

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:37 am
by Sugars Mom
Cute. I like her ears!!

Re: Hello Guys

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:27 pm
by leih merigian
Welcome, Jared and Dingo!

Glad you're finding your new addition to be such a great fit with your family!

Re: Hello Guys

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:35 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome! I've got a Dingo too :dssmile:

Re: Hello Guys

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:14 am
by Libbyt
Dingo is a very fitting name for these dogs..........Sasha makes me think of Wile E. Coyote sometimes too!!

Re: Hello Guys

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:55 pm
by Marjolein
Libbyt wrote:Dingo is a very fitting name for these dogs..........Sasha makes me think of Wile E. Coyote sometimes too!!

Oh man, I've been a Wile E. Coyote fan for years!!! Got a big sticker of him on my electric guitar :mrgreen:
Image

Re: Hello Guys

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 pm
by Libbyt
Great example, Marjolein, the big ears & eyes and the floofy tail are spot on!!

Re: Hello Guys

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:12 pm
by alspyce
My 83yr. old mom is called the road runner (because she's always going someplace) and got a Tattoo of him on her hand. (If I had come home with a tattoo she would have killed me) Everyone loves that cartoon.

Re: Hello Guys

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:45 pm
by Marjolein
Libbyt wrote:Great example, Marjolein, the big ears & eyes and the floofy tail are spot on!!
so is the lack of solid ground under the paws :dssmile:

Re: Hello Guys

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:10 pm
by Libbyt
YES, you are so right! I think Sasha spends as much time in the air as on the ground!!!