Page 1 of 1

Hello form WV

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:00 am
by Devildog4329
Hello all,

I am a new mamber looking to learn as much as possible and to hopefully meet some breeders. I am looking to add a new member to my family for the purpose of home protection and for a life long friend.

I look forward to learning from all of you and to make some friends.

Re: Hello form WV

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:53 am
by Kristie E
Semper Fi and welcome!

Re: Hello form WV

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:28 am
by Christie M
Hello there and welcome to the group!!

There are some breeders who frequent this forum, and many knowledgeable people who can help steer you in the right direction.

If you can, would please visit the User Control Panel and add your name to your signature?? Then we won't have to call you "Devil." :P

Re: Hello form WV

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :dssmile: