Page 1 of 1

Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:15 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Hello everyone!

My name is Eva. I adopted a 1 year old male Dutch Shepherd last July. I am originally from Germany, moved to the US in 1992 and currently live in Jupiter, FL. I trained a GSD to SchutzhundI in Germany, many, many years ago. Had in the meantime two black Labs, Ben & Jerry. One passed last year and I adopted "Marco" (named after the famous Dutch soccer player Marco Van Baasten :D ).
I joined the forum to communicate with other DS owners. I am also a member of the German DS forum under the same screen name.

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:24 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :dssmile:
I don't know you from the German forum tho...? Not the HSCD one is it?

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 pm
by Schlussdibusti
I'm a member of this forum: http://www.hollandse-herder-forum.de.
Just googled HSCD and found this site: http://www.hscd-ev.de. Is this the one you are referring too? Didn't know so many DS forum exist. :google:

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:37 pm
by Marjolein
yup, that's the one!
Ofcourse there is the Dutch one too :dswink"

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:46 pm
by leih merigian
Welcome, Eva...and don't be shy with the pictures!

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:39 pm
by Kristie E
hello and Welcome!! where are the pictures? we LOVE pictures

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:30 am
by Schlussdibusti
You want pictures................. Here they come........... :D
Marco.JPG
Marco water patrol.JPG
Lochness.JPG
Marco focused.JPG
Marco sitz.JPG
DSCF0005.JPG
DSCF0002.JPG
4 hours of this.............
4 hours of this.JPG
4 hours of this 1.JPG
4 hours of this 2.JPG
4 hours of this 3.JPG
P.S.: The black Lab is Marco's "swim instructor".

Results in that!
Results in that.JPG
Did the server crash yet?? :whistle: :whistle:

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:09 am
by Christie M
LOVE the pictures. My girl would swim all day also if I let her. I love it!

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:48 pm
by Kristie E
I love the Lochness (monster :dslook: )!!!!!

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:16 pm
by Sugars Mom
Super nice pics and great looking dog too!!

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 pm
by Marjolein
Kristie Elliott wrote:I love the Lochness (monster :dslook: )!!!!!
me too! Whaha! :dssmile:

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:36 pm
by k9katet
Beautiful pictures!

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 pm
by leih merigian
Oh, I'm green...you have a water lover!! Handsome, too!

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:10 am
by Libbyt
OMG, I almost fell off my chair at that Lochness picture - that is HILARIOUS! I think Marco could have been a contender for "The Look" photo contest - he is very intense! ANd I love the picture of that poor Lab - he just wore the swim instructor slap out, didn't he??? Funny!!

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:50 am
by cake73
Great photos!

So, he seems to really enjoy the water, no? :dssmile:

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:46 am
by Schlussdibusti
Thanks so much for all the nice comments!

Marco's "swim instructor", my senior Lab Jerry, swims every morning for about an hour in a quiet saltwater lagoon.
Jerry 13.JPG
At first, Marco wasn't all that crazy about the water but when he saw Jerry "showing off", he got so mad that he went all in. :mad: Now I can't get him out of the water! If you like, you can see him "in action" on youtube (link in signature).

Re: Hello from Jupiter, FL

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:29 pm
by vneerland
Hello Eva! I know we have a lot of folks from Venus here, and a few from Mars, but I bet you are the first one from Jupiter. :)