Page 1 of 1

Gwen takes over the bed...

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:12 am
by Kristie E
Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:48 am
by Schlussdibusti
Better get a California King if you don't want to sleep on the floor :lol:

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:25 pm
by Kristie E
If I thought it would make a difference I would. Except that she likes to sleep right up next to me so even if I slide over she squishes over... that and she has to lick my face every two hours or so.. :huh:

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:10 pm
by dutchringdog
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Thats why they are not allowed, I grew up with a Basset hound in my bed but their lets are only 2", thalie has a nice fluffy bed on the floor

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:17 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Now I understand where the nick name "Gwenice the Menace" comes from. :whistle: :wtg:

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:12 am
by Marjolein
haha, nice and soft huh... Soon she will be knocking at the door every night :lol:

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:22 am
by Kristie E
the bed stuff while I am trying to make it is the least of her "menacing" .... She sleeps downstairs, (on the couch)... I know cuz she doesn't get off when my husband goes downstairs.... and she is a terrible bed HOG so sleeping with us is definitely not an option...

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:03 am
by Sugars Mom
well, you can't blame them wanting to be comfy on the couch or bed (I say as Sugar is snugged up against me here on the couch...) :)