Aylin

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
NickLA
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Long time dog owner - hopefully soon to be Dutch Shepherd Owner!

Aylin

Post by NickLA »

DS World, meet Aylin.

https://imgur.com/3wkG44Y
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Aylin

Post by Dutchringgirl »

oh so cute !!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Post by Tim91118 »

Very good
Tim
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Oh man! That's adorable! Love those little ears.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
NickLA
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Long time dog owner - hopefully soon to be Dutch Shepherd Owner!

Post by NickLA »

48 hour updates:

1. She woke up once night one to be let outside. Night two she made it through the night.
2. She has figured out basic potty training with some high value treats to coax her.
3. We gave her a food puzzle game which she solved in about 3 seconds.
4. She is already velcro

All in all, she seems like a great pup _so far_. We've had some friends come meet her and they thought she was way more people oriented and friendly than their pups (Australian Shepherds, Pit Bulls, etc). I keep thinking... just wait a few weeks!

Two things I've notice so far is that she is crazy smart. Also, her bite is STRONG. I tried to pull a bag away from her grips and she ended up dangling in the air..