Page 1 of 1

Hiya from Western NY!

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:12 pm
by JoanKB
Hiya! I share my house with a bunch of critters: A GSD a Mostly DS (I think) and a little (45lb) spitz mix. I've been in love with Dutch shepherds since I heard about them....10 years ago? I took in Sasha as a rescue...Foster failure!
Image
pretty sure you can tell witch one Sasha is :D ...what'd you think...mostly dutch?

She's got one soft ear..Image
looking to see if I can find better pics....I have about a million pics of my dogs :oops:

Sasha on her couch after a loooong drive back from North Carolina...oh and the white on her face...she's 8ish

Image

Re: Hiya from Western NY!

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 pm
by Marjolein
nice looking brindle :D Welcome :dssmile:

Re: Hiya from Western NY!

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:35 pm
by vneerland
Welcome Joan from Western NY with your lovely brindle. She looks the DS part in the first picture where she is involved in a heated argument. Not that that is a Dutch trait, of course. :? :oops: :g_wink:
I love that facial expression. Great photo!!! :wtg:

Re: Hiya from Western NY!

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:52 am
by alspyce
Welcome! Finally another New Yorker!

Re: Hiya from Western NY!

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:57 am
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome! Looks like you got a nice pack. Love the pic of the DS on the couch. :wtg: After all that hard play, you need a nice place to rest! :D

Re: Hiya from Western NY!

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:48 am
by Libbyt
Hello, we have a Sasha DS in our family too! You mentioned a NC connection........? We are in western NC.

Re: Hiya from Western NY!

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:13 pm
by JoanKB
Hiya Libby! We went down to NC for a week around New Years. We spent a week with one of my friends in Iron Station.