Page 1 of 1

My Pack

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:20 pm
by JoanKB
Here's my pack Mugging me while I was trying to work on the computer. Note: Sasha looks Soooo amused by her big doofy brother.

Image

Kitchi..my spitzy kind o mix

Image

Looking like a total pariah dog...

Image


Fizban the DORK

Image

And Sasha with her "baby" She is a cuz NUT

Image

Re: My Pack

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:34 pm
by Christie M
Very sweet pictures!!
Mine love cuz too!! Unfortunately the mastiff mix loves them too and then they are gone :-) Brat!

Re: My Pack

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:36 pm
by Sugars Mom
Very nice pack.

BTW, what's a "cuz"?

Re: My Pack

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm
by Schlussdibusti
What a riot!! :D Looks like they are planning something...maybe pulling out the internet cable or something? :D

Also wondering what a "cuz" is............

Re: My Pack

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:09 pm
by JoanKB
Love my kids! A cuz is well.... http://www.nipandbones.com/jw-cuz-dog-toys.html

Re: My Pack

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:36 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Thanks for the link to the cuz! Do you have a "good cuz" or a :bad cuz"? :mrgreen:

Re: My Pack

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:59 pm
by JoanKB
I have a few good cuz, a bad cuz and a cuz chicken....I have lotsa cuz....My dearly departed GSD George killed a dino cuz. RIP George and Dino cuz.

Re: My Pack

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm
by JoanKB
AND....I'm sure the pupper mob would LOVE to unplug the internet. TG for wi fi. LOL!!

Re: My Pack

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Nice looking bunch! I have a cuz, i didnt know what it was until now :dsshock:

Re: My Pack

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:58 am
by Libbyt
I might have to try a cuz if they are pretty sturdy. Bought Sasha one of the larger-than-usual tennis balls with a squeaker, I think it was made by Kong. I could barely dent it with my hands, so I felt sure it would last awhile. She bit it hard enough to break the squeaker the first time she played with it. :dsshock:

Re: My Pack

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:41 am
by Marjolein
whoohahahaha!Love that first pic :wtg:

Re: My Pack

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:09 pm
by k9katet
I love that group pic!

Re: My Pack

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:49 pm
by GSDNanny
Wonderful! Great pictures. Thanx for sharing.