Page 1 of 1

CPE Nationals

Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:30 pm
by k9katet
The CPE agility Nationals were held here in MN a few weeks ago. I had Vada and Seven entered.
Vada and Seven at CPE Nationals.jpg
Vada and Seven at CPE Nationals.jpg (405.07 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
On Sunday of that weekend it was Letty's birthday so I had her picture taken too.
Letty First Birthday.jpg
Letty First Birthday.jpg (474.39 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
We decorated our stall too with our winnings and with a birthday banner.
CPE Nationals Stall.jpg
CPE Nationals Stall.jpg (369.35 KiB) Viewed 2063 times

Re: CPE Nationals

Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:36 pm
by icvanstra
LOOOOK at all the ribbons! Congrats.

Re: CPE Nationals

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:00 pm
by GSDNanny
Wow, that is impressive and is indicative of a lot of hard work/training. Congrats!! Keep up the good work and have fun. I really like Letty's look. Happy belated BD, Letty!!!

Re: CPE Nationals

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:31 am
by leih merigian
And people call me a ribbon slut! :lol:

Congratulations!!!

Re: CPE Nationals

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:33 am
by cake73
:dssmile: