Page 1 of 1
Sadie's idea of swimming
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:46 pm
by Dutchringgirl
She went in the deep part but her legs were going in all different directions, she was paddling so fast but not going anywhere, I laughed so hard I almost fell over. The look on her face was " OMG OMG OMG, land land land !!!"
Re: Sadie's idea of swimming
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 am
by Schlussdibusti
She needs to spend some time with Marco's swim instructor, Jerry.

Re: Sadie's idea of swimming
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:37 pm
by Marjolein
whahaha, Ivil did the same, with a ball she suddenly DID swim normal
Love the pic!

Re: Sadie's idea of swimming
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:09 pm
by Christie M
Willow does that the first swim of every season. Then once I give her a toy, she forgets to think about swimming and is fine. I love it!!