Hi from Sandy Utah!
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:35 pm
Here in the Rocky Mountains with our dog Thor we are loving the breed and him in particular. He is about 5 days shy of 8 months and weighs 60.5lbs of never ending energy and fun.
I look forward to learning from all of you!

Who would have thought that this beast would be such a water lover! I can't keep him out of the ponds or creeks behind the house!
We feed him 99% raw meaty bones like chicken backs and quarters, beef, fish & pork and he is loving it! A very healthy dog!
Best Wishes,
Randall & Lisa
I look forward to learning from all of you!

Who would have thought that this beast would be such a water lover! I can't keep him out of the ponds or creeks behind the house!
We feed him 99% raw meaty bones like chicken backs and quarters, beef, fish & pork and he is loving it! A very healthy dog!
Best Wishes,
Randall & Lisa

