Page 1 of 1

Hi from the UK

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am
by bethys mum 1961
My name is Di,I have a 7month old Dutch Shepherd,Beth. I have been trying for an hour to upload fotos of her,but as im computer thick,i think its gonna take a few more tries!!
Beth is my 1st dutch,and she is hard work,very hard!! I hand reared her from 3 days old which has made her very attached to me.
I wanted to join this group, to try and learn from you guys, what to do and what not to do,and maybe were im going wrong with beth.
Hope to start speaking to you soon.
Regards,Di and Beth. :dssmile:

Re: Hi from the UK

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:15 am
by dutchringdog
Hi Beth,

Upload your photos to a photo hosting site, I use Photobucket, once the photos are up there, they should give you a URL for the image, then copy and paste it into here, It must have [img]picture%20stuff[/img] for it to work. Let me know if i can help

Re: Hi from the UK

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:34 am
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome to the forum!

Re: Hi from the UK

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:57 pm
by Marjolein
welcome! I,m really curious what line your DS is from, since there are not many in the UK ;)

Re: Hi from the UK

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:40 pm
by vneerland
Hello Di! Welcome.
We are looking forward to pictures of Beth, and her story (how/why you got to raise her from such young age) 8-)

Re: Hi from the UK

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:05 pm
by leih merigian
Welcome, Di!