new member

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
angelas
Just Whelped
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 am
Tell us about yourself: Interested in a dutch shepherd past experiences with dogs consist of mostly australian shepherds and blue heelers

new member

Post by angelas »

Hello from Columbus Ohio
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: new member

Post by alspyce »

Welcome!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: new member

Post by Christie M »

Welcome from Columbus!! I have many friends in that area, as well as know a great sport trainer.

Please take a moment to visit the User Control Panel and create a signature that includes your name. It always helps to know who we are talking to. You can also upload pictures.....cause we LOVE pictures.

Tell us about your dog(s) or your interest in the Dutch Shepherd Breed.
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
User avatar
Kristie E
Training Dog
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Re: new member

Post by Kristie E »

Hi Columbus! I am not far from you and travel with Gwen to Columbus at least once a week if not twice..
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
Post Reply