Indie (Rescue)

Have a photo you want to share?
IndieTN
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Mom to one dutch shep, one silk terrier, and one yorkie.

Indie (Rescue)

Post by IndieTN »

Hello All,

I am new here. I have attached photos of my rescue Dutch Shepherd, Indie. The shelter classified her as a Dutch Shepherd Mix. I do not know if I believe that she is a mix (after googling). Regardless, she could be part elephant and I would still love her. She is the sweetest dog on the planet. She has a very large bark if she does not know you. She has 2 siblings, a yorkie & a silk terrier. She is the coolest thing since sliced bread. She will be two in Feb. ( the full body slouched couch picture does have a filter on it).
Attachments
IMG_4399.jpg
IMG_4399.jpg (103.64 KiB) Viewed 3415 times
Image-1-2.jpg
Image-1-2.jpg (240.26 KiB) Viewed 3418 times
Image-1-3.jpg
Image-1-3.jpg (322.62 KiB) Viewed 3418 times
Image-1.jpg
Image-1.jpg (302.95 KiB) Viewed 3418 times
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Indie (Rescue)

Post by centrop67 »

She's a beauty - welcome.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

She is so pretty. What is her personality like?
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
IndieTN
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Mom to one dutch shep, one silk terrier, and one yorkie.

Post by IndieTN »

Her personality is awesome. She is very sweet with us and our other dogs. If she does not know you she will bark. Her bark is HUGE!!! She loves to run and she’s very smart. Lady jubilee, I noticed your location. My husband and I are looking at purchasing a male Dutch shepherd from someone in South Carolina. He goes by war and peace k9 (josh Owen is the owners name). I realize he is not in North Carolina, but have you heard anything about his dogs by chance?
IndieTN
Just Whelped

Post by IndieTN »

Thanks for the welcome everyone
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

Unfortunately, no. They only breeder I know is a man in our area that only breeds for the military. I'm s rescue kind of girl ;)
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
IndieTN
Just Whelped

Post by IndieTN »

Lady Jubilee,

I feel you on the rescue. We have 3 dogs currently, with 2 being rescue dogs. The only reason we are buying a Dutchie and not adopting, is to get it as a puppy. We want it as a puppy so it can grow up around our other dogs. We are hoping that will keep everyone happy with one another.