Page 1 of 2

Hi from France

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:45 pm
by jimmy
Hello everyone,

I had my first shepherd in 1995 with whom I found my passion: the ringsport, I have practiced it during almost 20 years as a handler and decoy. My second passion is breeding working dogs. (Dutch Shepherds of course :D
I wish long life and success to this forum!

Jimmy

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:25 pm
by icvanstra
Welcome!

eric

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:34 pm
by vneerland
Jimmy! Bienvenue 8-)
Very pleased to see you here, and very surprised that you already found us. I guess it is not just your Fonds de Gueule dogs who are fast, but their owner too. :mrgreen:

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:53 pm
by leih merigian
jimmy wrote:I wish long life and success to this forum!
Hi Jimmy!

Welcome, and I second that sentiment!

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:38 pm
by syzygy
Hi, Jimmy and welcome! I've been a secret admirer of your dogs for a long time. I have some of your videos on my computer :D and a lot of pictures saved to my DS files. Good to see you here!

Ellisa

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 pm
by jimmy
Hello Judith ! :D and thank you everybody for your nice welcome !
It became urgent to revise my English! And the best is to speak about dutch shepherds ! :mrgreen:

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 am
by bayca
hello Jimmy

Jan and Arris

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:38 pm
by k9katet
Welcome Jimmy,

I too admire your Dutch Shepherds!

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:07 pm
by Marjolein
Hi Jimmy!
Busy preparing for next weekend ;) Hope you will post some pictures 8-)

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 pm
by vneerland
Marjolein wrote:Hi Jimmy!
Busy preparing for next weekend ;) Hope you will post some pictures 8-)
Something coming up that I did not know about? :? Is it time for 'training days' again? 8-)

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 pm
by asheleylane
Training days only if I can come!!
Asheley Winters

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:43 pm
by vneerland
asheleylane wrote:Training days only if I can come!!
Asheley Winters
I am sure you could. ;) Quick.... Check out last minute flights. :D
(welcome Asheley. Feel free to post a short intro and drop on by more often) :mrgreen:

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:13 pm
by Marjolein
vneerland wrote:
Marjolein wrote:Hi Jimmy!
Busy preparing for next weekend ;) Hope you will post some pictures 8-)
Something coming up that I did not know about? :? Is it time for 'training days' again? 8-)
Yup, and I wanted to go and look, but can't get leaf from my just found new job ;) Next year...

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:12 pm
by Marjolein
uhm, leaf Image should be leave Image

:oops:

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:05 pm
by vneerland
:lol:
And in the process of that correction, she also manages to show off some cool new smilies. 8-) :mrgreen:
(some day, we will have more on here. I feel sure of that)

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:10 am
by jimmy
Hello everyone

The training days has been a success. we greeted more than 70 DS !
I sort of pictures and I'll be back in a few days! :D

Jimmy

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:12 pm
by vneerland
:wtg: Wonderful! We can't wait! 8-)

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:18 pm
by Marjolein
Since Jimmy is probabely really busy healing from all the bitemarks that came trough the suit (where's that smilie Eric??) I'll put the link here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 76b937acda

videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzAAGV1ULE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kByqkGUJGQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvit1b6nCxM

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:51 am
by Christie M
Very, VERY nice. Thank you for sharing!!!

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:22 pm
by jimmy
Please excuse my slight delay on this topic :mrgreen:
A lot of work here, we build our new house and all four our Dutch Shepherds!

Anyway ... Here are some photos of training days kindly made by Marie Axelsson : http://www.vixax.com/FDG1/