Utah Trip

Have a photo you want to share?
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Utah Trip

Post by borellar15 »

They didn’t get to hike with us much because they don’t allow dogs in the national parks. It here a couple photos from state park trails or wherever. We went to Utah’s 5 national parks, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Capitol reef, arches and Canyonlands.

“Edit” I don’t know why they’re posting sideways. ??

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Re: Utah Trip

Post by ladyjubilee »

How old is Tripper?
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Post by borellar15 »

Tripper is 11
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

He's looking spry.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs