Page 1 of 1
Lyric photo
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 pm
by alspyce
Trying to figure this out. Still can't set the avitar thing.[
https://picasaweb.google.com/alspyce/Ly ... directlink][/img]
Re: Lyric photo
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 pm
by alspyce
Still didn't get it right. Maybe I need a beer first.

I've had it with Picasa--is there something easier for a computer challenged idiot?

Re: Lyric photo
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 pm
by Dutchringgirl
hahaha, I use photobucket
Re: Lyric photo
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 am
by icvanstra
sorry you are having problems...
Many of the photosharing website have changed how they "post" the picture to the internet.
Try going to the picture and right clicking on it. Then try to post either that link or look at the properties of the photo and see where the image location really is.
...
Also, I opened up the forum to uploading photo's a while back...
Re: Lyric photo
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 am
by icvanstra
Chris,
I just tried accessing that URL directly and it didn't work. It offered up for me to access your albums and Picasa stated that you have not public photo albums.
You may need to create an album that is public to post shared photo's into.
...
My recommendation for avatars is that you upload it to the forum though...
Re: Lyric photo
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:50 am
by dutchringdog
we can now upload photos from our computer? Or still just our avatars?
Re: Lyric photo
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:20 am
by Sugars Mom
I use Picasa and they have made it much more user friendly to upload your pics to it with the drag and drop feature. Plus they eliminated the 5 maximum at a time, so you can upload 20 or 30 pics at a time.It's not that bad once you know what you need to do to upload to this site.
To post the pic to this site, go to the Picasa album - make it a public album - then click on the pics in the album so they are big, not thumbnails (I wondered why some of the pics I posted were bigger and some were smaller - I copied thumbnails) then right click on your pic and choose "copy image location". On this site, in your post you need to choose the Img from the top of your text box. Then you just paste what you copied from Picasa in-between the Img brackets. Then your pic will show up when you post.
Hope that helps

Re: Lyric photo
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:27 pm
by icvanstra
dutchringdog wrote:we can now upload photos from our computer? Or still just our avatars?
we turned on uploading photo's after we moved to the new hosting company.
Re: Lyric photo
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:58 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Oh, Duh me, its on the attatchment tab... and im supposted to be a computer buff

Re: Lyric photo
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:46 pm
by Sugars Mom
OMG look at that cute little nose!