Is my girl a DS mix?

Wondering if that new friend you just brought home is a Dutch Shepherd? Post here.
Forum rules
Please read the first post: "Forum Rules and FAQ"
AvasMomma
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Soap Maker & animal enthusiast. 2 Dogs (Ava & Cassidy) & 3 cats (JellyBean, Pepper, & Victor)

Is my girl a DS mix?

Post by AvasMomma »

I adopted Ava from my local Humane Society. The owner who surrendered her said she is a Dutch Shepherd mix. We got her when she was a cute little puppy at about 10 or 12 weeks old. She is now about 6 - 6.5 months old and about 40lbs or more. She is beautiful and such a sweet personality & wants nothing more than to be a lap dog. I would welcome your opinions on her. It's hard to get a good pic of her as she doesn't sit still for long. :) Thank you.
Attachments
Ava2.jpg
Ava2.jpg (9.61 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
Ava1.jpg
Ava1.jpg (13.57 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
Ava.jpg
Ava.jpg (7.42 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Re: Is my girl a DS mix?

Post by ladyjubilee »

I think she looks more like my Bramble who turned out to not to be a DS mix, though my family swears there was a DNA mix up.

Bramble is also a snuggle bunny, but she has Australian Cattle Dog, Pit, Chow, lab, and a whole bunch of other breeds mixed in.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs