Hello from Georgia

For our new members to introduce themselves
RavenOfWhite
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I have a mini farm and am a first time Dutch Shepherd owner. I have a German Shepherd and a Great DaneXGerman Shepherd mix.

Hello from Georgia

Post by RavenOfWhite »

Hello, I’ve had Loki for 2 months now and he is completely my little shadow! I have a German Shepherd and a Great Dane German Shepherd mix so Loki is the baby and my first Dutch Shepherd. I have a mini farm, chickens, ducks, rabbits, and turkeys that he’s being raised around…work in progress but he’s doing great.
Attachments
AFB2CD9B-1554-4E7D-85A7-C130713F373B.jpeg
AFB2CD9B-1554-4E7D-85A7-C130713F373B.jpeg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 1853 times
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Re: Hello from Georgia

Post by ladyjubilee »

So is he mischievous?
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome to the forum.

Looks like Loki is tuckered out.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
DutchLuna
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Just adopted a 2 year old female DS, love the breed! Love the energy and drive!

Post by DutchLuna »

Such a beautiful boy! Looks like his off switch is engaged in this pic :)
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Good looking pup 😎
Keep posting!!!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Utinni23
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I’m currently in the process of taking In as much information and research as possible before getting my first Dutch Shepard. I’ve owned English Labs before and also worked at a German Shepard Kennel where they had breeding, training through protection, daycare/boarding, and grooming. I was In charge of all the dogs in daycare and boarding.

Post by Utinni23 »

Wow he’s beautiful. What breeder did you get him from?
RavenOfWhite
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I have a mini farm and am a first time Dutch Shepherd owner. I have a German Shepherd and a Great DaneXGerman Shepherd mix.

Post by RavenOfWhite »

Thank yous so much for the replies he was def on the sleepy side with that pic but now he’s getting the hyperness at night stage. I’m wanting to train him on herding my livestock chickens turkeys and such but my methods are so not working for him….any good training sites to learn a proper way to train a Dutch?? He’s a diff type of learner then my German lol thank yous
RavenOfWhite
Just Whelped

Post by RavenOfWhite »

Utinni23 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:34 am Wow he’s beautiful. What breeder did you get him from?
Thank you and honestly I can’t remember, I have the fellas number and he breeds for the police depts but Loki has a wicked underbite and that’s how I was able to adopt him