Forum Future

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Forum Future

Post by centrop67 »

First, let me start by saying that I have no intention of shutting down the forum, so don't panic.

I have become very lapse in maintaining it of late. In my defense, the last two years have been very taxing on my mental health.

We've lost so many users and gained a few here and there, but you have to admit the activity on the site is quite low - e.g. no photo contest entries last month.

I want to find a focus for my life, and I can't think of a better way than to try to make improvements and take advantage of potential monetary gains with this community. Don't panic, there will be no pay wall for access to the community. I am exploring media channel options where occasional ads or click throughs generate revenue.

The main impetus for me is that I am leaving the Facebook (Meta) world completely, and I have a large following there that brings new members to this site. I need to replace that channel, and there are opportunities to include revenue streams with these new channels.

Please feel free to PM me any ideas you have on this subject, if you want to help out, or if you have any concerns.

Stay tuned for more news...

Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Forum Future

Post by TimL_168 »

Dude... I'm sorry I've been absent. Life... Kid... Dog...
I'm off most suicidal media as well. I get it. You've got my email.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor