Hello from Longfield, Croatia

For our new members to introduce themselves
Jure
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: First time dog owner of BM/DS mixed puppy. I'll try to document the journey and share it here, maybe it will be useful to someone so they don't make the same mistakes ;-)
English is not my first language, so apologies for the grammar or spelling mistakes...

Hello from Longfield, Croatia

Post by Jure »

Hello everyone, my name is Jure and I am from Dalmatia/ Croatia/ Europe... I would like to thank everyone for their contribution to this forum, all the info that I got here was really helpful.
Today I have picked up an 8 week old puppy, his mom is Belgian Malinoa and his dad is Dutch shepherd. I have not jet picked a name for him, one option is Freek (not Freak), picked it up from list of Dutch dog names and another is Icke as in David Icke, one of the greatest minds of our time :lol:
All suggestions for name are welcomed.
Puppy had an eventful day today, got his first car ride, got his first shower, met few new people and now he is laying beside me on the floor instead in his crate. I'll give him a benefit of a doubt until he proves him self otherwise. ;)
BTW "Longfield" is a local joke, it is just a translation from Croatian, could not resist....
Attachments
IMG_7152.jpg
IMG_7152.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 882 times
Jure Ravlic
Longfield, Croatia
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Hello from Longfield, Croatia

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome. You're not our first member from Croatia. Member Trapulica is also from there.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TheVII
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Grew up with dogs, but none as a particular as the dutch shepherds. We decided to get a Dutch shepherd pup, but before we commit more feedback would be appreciated.

Re: Hello from Longfield, Croatia

Post by TheVII »

Welcome bud,

Loved my visit to Croatia, and always want to go back. Beautiful pup. Dutchx, that can be a handful.

Name is something personal though, hard to make a suggestion on a spot.