Kyro’s first Christmas with us…!

Have a photo you want to share?
RobMcLagan
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I rescued Kyro on 30 September 2021 from a city shelter. He was going to be euthanized the next day. He is six years old and only weighed 34 pounds due to horrible abuse. He is now living on my farm and weighs 65 pounds. He is learning the socialization ropes and doing very well.

Kyro’s first Christmas with us…!

Post by RobMcLagan »

After a horrible situation Kyro is safe, healthy, and one happy young man.
Attachments
134E0C9B-46C4-40CF-85C4-45C8D454B45C.jpeg
134E0C9B-46C4-40CF-85C4-45C8D454B45C.jpeg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2309 times
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Re: Kyro’s first Christmas with us…!

Post by Mark77 »

I'm glad he was rescued and has a good home now. Make sure you rotate that shock collar every couple hours otherwise he'll get hotspots that may lead to infection. Also be sure it comes off when he goes into his crate at night for sleeping.
RobMcLagan
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I rescued Kyro on 30 September 2021 from a city shelter. He was going to be euthanized the next day. He is six years old and only weighed 34 pounds due to horrible abuse. He is now living on my farm and weighs 65 pounds. He is learning the socialization ropes and doing very well.

Re: Kyro’s first Christmas with us…!

Post by RobMcLagan »

Thank you. I actually take it off at night. I seldom have to use it on him. Mainly to keep him from eating the small dogs on the farm next to ours who insist on running up and down the fence line causing Kyro to be aggressive. And also as a ‘just in case’ he gets a hold of one of our house cats. Other than that he is a good boy. That thing also has a tendency to rotate itself. His instincts are very powerful too.