Meet Kyle and I.

For our new members to introduce themselves
NDDutch
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Proudly owned by Kyle, 6 mos old Dutchie Extraordinaire, my biggest fear is my abilities will limit his ability to prosper.

Meet Kyle and I.

Post by NDDutch »

80599.jpeg
80599.jpeg (110.13 KiB) Viewed 2133 times
Meet Kyle (6mos old) and myself. We live in the flatlands of North Dakota but he has already traveled to both the Rockies in Colorado and the Appalachians in Virginia. Loving life at this point. So excited to see as he grows and learns. Already learning his manners on the trail, in the store, and in numerous public settings. Socialization has been our biggest focus along with basic commands and scentwork. His big boy teeth are just finally in so we can work on other aspects. Wish us luck.
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Meet Kyle and I.

Post by centrop67 »

That is awesome.

I am jealous of Kyle experiencing life better than most of us humans right now.

Welcome to the forum.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

That's a great start man! Welcome!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
RobMcLagan
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I rescued Kyro on 30 September 2021 from a city shelter. He was going to be euthanized the next day. He is six years old and only weighed 34 pounds due to horrible abuse. He is now living on my farm and weighs 65 pounds. He is learning the socialization ropes and doing very well.

Post by RobMcLagan »

That looks really really fun. By the way… Dude you got some really good hair.
NDDutch
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Proudly owned by Kyle, 6 mos old Dutchie Extraordinaire, my biggest fear is my abilities will limit his ability to prosper.

Post by NDDutch »

Thanks everyone. It s fun ride. Finally at a point where I can enjoy the pup and give him the attention he deserves. Wish us luck.
laboswell
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi everyone! We're from the Atlanta, Georgia area of the US. I'm the proud mom of a blended family with two amazing young adults.

We're not new to higher drive dogs. We adopted our current puppy from the shelter on 3/30/2022 and named him Graham. Our older guy is a Border Collie/Lab Mix.

He's 'presumed' to be a Dutch mix. So far he's been a bundle of puppy energy, extremely quick to pick up on things and he's so loving and just soaks up the loves, cuddles and scritches like a sponge!

Update 2022-04-26: Shepherd/Boxer/Lab/Golden Mix

Post by laboswell »

NDDutch wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:47 pm 80599.jpeg

Meet Kyle (6mos old) and myself. We live in the flatlands of North Dakota but he has already traveled to both the Rockies in Colorado and the Appalachians in Virginia. Loving life at this point. So excited to see as he grows and learns. Already learning his manners on the trail, in the store, and in numerous public settings. Socialization has been our biggest focus along with basic commands and scentwork. His big boy teeth are just finally in so we can work on other aspects. Wish us luck.
Hi! Nice to meet you guys!
Just another person that loves animals. Thought w had a Dutch but he ended up being a genetic mutt. Work, life, kids, husband, career, dogs, koi all the normal things!