Dutch Shepherds in the News (April 2022)

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Dutch Shepherds in the News (April 2022)

Post by centrop67 »

Utah County Sheriff's Office announces death of K9
Story Link
www.fox13now.com wrote:Axe was an 8-year-old Dutch Shepherd who was serving in the jail at the time of his passing.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dutch Shepherds in the News (April 2022)

Post by centrop67 »

Woman killed by her own ‘highly trained’ K9 personal protection dog
Story Link
www.independent.co.uk wrote:Dutch Shepherd was said to have been trained by the woman’s husband, a ‘very accomplished K9 trainer’
Michael
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Ugh. I'll check back in for any updates. Terrible news.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

Marinette Sheriff’s K-9 trained to win
Story Link
www.ehextra.com wrote:Marinette Sheriff’s Deputy Ben Hicks and Dutch Shepherd Dasko were congratulated at the Marinette County Public Service Committee meeting Tuesday for winning in the apprehension category at a K-9 Challenge competition March 26 at the Karl Zeitler Memorial Hunt held at Fox Ridge Game Farm, Oconto Falls.
Michael
laboswell
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi everyone! We're from the Atlanta, Georgia area of the US. I'm the proud mom of a blended family with two amazing young adults.

We're not new to higher drive dogs. We adopted our current puppy from the shelter on 3/30/2022 and named him Graham. Our older guy is a Border Collie/Lab Mix.

He's 'presumed' to be a Dutch mix. So far he's been a bundle of puppy energy, extremely quick to pick up on things and he's so loving and just soaks up the loves, cuddles and scritches like a sponge!

Update 2022-04-26: Shepherd/Boxer/Lab/Golden Mix

Post by laboswell »

Nice!!!
Just another person that loves animals. Thought w had a Dutch but he ended up being a genetic mutt. Work, life, kids, husband, career, dogs, koi all the normal things!