Graham, ~6 mos

Have a photo you want to share?
laboswell
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi everyone! We're from the Atlanta, Georgia area of the US. I'm the proud mom of a blended family with two amazing young adults.

We're not new to higher drive dogs. We adopted our current puppy from the shelter on 3/30/2022 and named him Graham. Our older guy is a Border Collie/Lab Mix.

He's 'presumed' to be a Dutch mix. So far he's been a bundle of puppy energy, extremely quick to pick up on things and he's so loving and just soaks up the loves, cuddles and scritches like a sponge!

Update 2022-04-26: Shepherd/Boxer/Lab/Golden Mix

Graham, ~6 mos

Post by laboswell »

Here's some of our goofy boy
Attachments
Very attentive! Look at that face!!
Very attentive! Look at that face!!
20220401_123245.jpg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 2015 times
Graham stretched out being a goof
Graham stretched out being a goof
20220407_103210.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 2015 times
Graham stretched out so you can see his tiger stripes
Graham stretched out so you can see his tiger stripes
20220421_135941.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 2015 times
Just another person that loves animals. Thought w had a Dutch but he ended up being a genetic mutt. Work, life, kids, husband, career, dogs, koi all the normal things!
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Graham, ~6 mos

Post by centrop67 »

They sure do relax in the weirdest positions
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
laboswell
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi everyone! We're from the Atlanta, Georgia area of the US. I'm the proud mom of a blended family with two amazing young adults.

We're not new to higher drive dogs. We adopted our current puppy from the shelter on 3/30/2022 and named him Graham. Our older guy is a Border Collie/Lab Mix.

He's 'presumed' to be a Dutch mix. So far he's been a bundle of puppy energy, extremely quick to pick up on things and he's so loving and just soaks up the loves, cuddles and scritches like a sponge!

Update 2022-04-26: Shepherd/Boxer/Lab/Golden Mix

Re: Graham, ~6 mos

Post by laboswell »

centrop67 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:17 pm They sure do relax in the weirdest positions
No kidding! Out on the deck with his legs straight up in the air and propped up against the patio furniture or while in the kennel his entire body will be straight, except his head's bent at a 90 degree angle backwards and shoved up against the crate bars! Exorcist puppy! LOL
Just another person that loves animals. Thought w had a Dutch but he ended up being a genetic mutt. Work, life, kids, husband, career, dogs, koi all the normal things!