ICE

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

ICE

Post by ICE »

ICE is almost 12 now. Sad to see him aging but still doing well. Last weekend was his last dock diving event. He went into retirement with a bang! It was an IDS championship and he placed 1st in his division at our home dock and made the bracket to compete with all the other docks competing internationally. It was live-streamed as we all jumped. ICE went home with 3rd place internationally in his division. :-) Happy dock diving retirement ICE machine!
Patty and Ice
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: ICE

Post by centrop67 »

Happy retirement Ice. :wtg:
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

That's great!!! Good work ICE!!!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Happy retirement Ice. What are your plans for the future?
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Post by ICE »

He still does all the things, just at a slower pace. LOL
I just put this together for him, its probably true for most of our DS's. It just a picture of a picture but you get the idea...
20230927_164542.jpg
20230927_164542.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2647 times
Patty and Ice