Page 1 of 1
New to the site
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:26 pm
by groundsquirrel
I am a newbie to the site, and very interested in the Dutch Shepherd breed. I currently own a female GSD that is just a super awesome dog. Currently I am trying to locate a list of Dutch breeders within the Midwest region, especially around Kansas and or Missouri.
Re: New to the site
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:40 pm
by Christie M
Welcome to the forum! There are many resources and people here who may be able to steer you in the right direction regarding breeders.
Please take a moment and visit the User Control Panel to create a signature including your name. It helps us all know who we are talking to and keeps you from having to sign your posts.
Re: New to the site
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:57 pm
by vneerland
Welcome groundsquirrel.
Re: New to the site
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:37 am
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome to the forum!
Please consider a DS rescue. There are some awesome dogs who just had the bad luck to end up with the wrong "first" owner.