Hi everyone
-
batali
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:16 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I live in Southern California. I have a young shepherd who is about 14 months... I am interested in doing some protection training with him.. He is extremely athletic with a very strong drive.
Hi everyone
I am from Cali and own a 13 month old Dutch shepherd.. She has all her basic training and does real well. She has an extremely high drive and I am interested in putting her in some protection training classes.. However I will discuss some concerns in another section of this forum.. I think she may have TMJ, so I am interested and concerned on how that would affect any bite work for protection training.
- cake73
- Moderator

- Posts: 331
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.
- Contact:
Re: Hi everyone
Hello and welcome to the forum!
When you get a chance, please take a moment and look at the FAQ section to learn how to setup a signature so that we know who you are.
You can even make an avatar for yourself (folks here *love* photos).
:dswink"
I don't have any input regarding your TMJ issue, but perhaps someone else here will.
When you get a chance, please take a moment and look at the FAQ section to learn how to setup a signature so that we know who you are.
You can even make an avatar for yourself (folks here *love* photos).
:dswink"
I don't have any input regarding your TMJ issue, but perhaps someone else here will.
Cheryl in MA, with rescued DS
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015
North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015
North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Hi everyone
Welcome Batali from Cali.
I second the advice, that you might want to look up how to set up a signature that tells us your real name?
I second the advice, that you might want to look up how to set up a signature that tells us your real name?
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 


Facebook page.