Page 1 of 1
Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm
by Lauren
Here goes my first attempt at posting Xenas picture..
Re: Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm
by Sugars Mom
how sweet!
Re: Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:05 pm
by alspyce
She's so cute, looks like a little angel. Congratulations on figuring out photo posting--I am the resident idiot--took me about a dozen tries.
Re: Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:23 pm
by Christie M
Precious picture. I love her face!!
Where did she come from?
Re: Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:50 pm
by Lauren
Thanks guys. Xena may LOOK like an angel, alspyce, ...... but my cats beg to differ!
She came from Doyle Hall in Anderson, SC. He has the sire and his partner in Douglas, Ga has the dam. (dad is a guard dog and mom is trained in search and rescue.) I think they go by "Diamond K-9s"
I was surprised that her ears were already up. He said that she and one brother had their ears up early. I am hoping that this means she will be on the smaller side(isn't that what I read somewhere on this site?). Her father is a bit big at 95 pounds (he didn't look all that big to me, but he is muscular), I'm hoping Xena will be closer to 75. She has been a delight and is sleeping through the night already!!
Re: Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:01 pm
by Dutchringgirl
OMG!!! I want to reach through the screen and hug her !
Re: Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:31 pm
by leih merigian
congratulations on such a cutie! hope she's everything you're looking for...
Re: Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 pm
by Lauren
Xena is wonderful. Not nearly as wound up as I expected her to be.... she even sleeps through the night! The cats however are not as pleased as I am. (I actually caught one of them giving her a quick kiss today...)

Re: Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:58 am
by Schlussdibusti
OMG, the poor thing is stalked by evil cats!

Re: Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 pm
by Dutchringgirl
that is too funny!!
Re: Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:35 pm
by alspyce
You see---she really is the angel---It's the cats who are plotting against her!
Re: Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:59 pm
by Lauren
LOL! That IS partly true. One cat ignores her, one tries to kiss her and one stalks her with bad intent!
Re: Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:51 pm
by vneerland
Lauren wrote:I was surprised that her ears were already up. He said that she and one brother had their ears up early. I am hoping that this means she will be on the smaller side(isn't that what I read somewhere on this site?). Her father is a bit big at 95 pounds (he didn't look all that big to me, but he is muscular), I'm hoping Xena will be closer to 75. She has been a delight and is sleeping through the night already!!
Very cute pup! Congrats. As for wishing for smaller: 75lbs is not small for a DS.

(and 95 lbs is outrageous)

Correct size, for a female, would be in the 60's range. All my pups that started out with an early standing ear turned out to be in the high 50's to 60's.
Re: Xena 7.5 weeks
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:01 pm
by Lauren
Thanks, Judith. That is even better news! He said that the dad was about 95 lbs, but he sure didn't look it.