Page 1 of 1

Finally getting around to making a post.

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:30 pm
by Travis
Just thought I'd say a quick hello. Took me a forever to actually join the forum. Then a few months to actually post.

Stumbled my way here via the NADSR when my wife and I decided we wanted to adopt a rescue DS a bit over a year ago. Talk about an awesome group with an awesome foster set-up!

We came to Dutchies via the GSD->Schutzhund->Malinois->DS path over the course of 15 or so years (what can I say, I'm a slow learner) and are coming up on the 1 year anniversary of bringing home "Maxine" from NADSR.

Last week we added a second Dutchie to the mix to bring us into the doggie family in my sig. I've really enjoyed reading the board and am hoping to get back into dog sports a bit again.

Re: Finally getting around to making a post.

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:57 pm
by GSDNanny
Welcome! You are so right, NADSR is the 'real deal'. Glad you decided to go the rescue route in the beginning. As you are already aware, there are some of the most knowledgeable DS folks on board here, so willing to share that knowledge. Good luck.

Re: Finally getting around to making a post.

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 pm
by icvanstra
Welcome!

Re: Finally getting around to making a post.

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:37 am
by dutchringdog
Pictures! Pictures ! Me must see stripy beasts !!!

Re: Finally getting around to making a post.

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:06 am
by Travis
dutchringdog wrote:Pictures! Pictures ! Me must see stripy beasts !!!
Might take me a while there since the site doesn't allow direct uploading from what I read on the FAQ. I'll have to cave in a get a flickr account or the like, upload, and link.

Re: Finally getting around to making a post.

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:54 pm
by Schlussdibusti
You can directly upload pictures as an attachment. Scroll all the way down when you in "post a reply" and you see two tabs, "Options" and "Upload Attachments".