France

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

France

Post by Marjolein »

I added some photo's of our trip to France to my site, check out the website, under "News"
The pics from the trainingdays aren't mine, nut really nice 8-)
www.streepjes.com
Image
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: France

Post by vneerland »

Love the lake pictures! (maybe because I cannot remember what that would look like, a nice cool body of water?)
I did not look at the training days pics yet, but am looking forward to seeing those as well. :wtg:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Post Reply