Page 1 of 1

Conformation, I feel she is a Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:48 pm
by rkbenge
Just need some opinions as to if she is a Dutch Shepherd. She is closing in on three years of age. have had dog for six months she was a craigslist find and they adopted her from the Franklin county shelter as a "Shepherd-boxer mix" .

Re: Conformation, I feel she is a Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:52 am
by Christie M
Beautiful kid and awesome pics! I think she may be DS mix. What makes me say mix is her head to start - just very boxy. But either way, I think she is a gorgeous dog and very lucky to have found herself in your care.

Re: Conformation, I feel she is a Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:24 pm
by Marjolein
I can't help it... I'm thinking Am Bull again :D The brinble, the head, the wide chest ;)
Very handsome looking dog 8-)