Page 1 of 1

Hi - New Member Here = )

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:04 am
by NeeNah789
Hi! My name is Nina, im a dental student in Los Angeles and about 9mos ago I rescued what I was told was a dutch shepherd! Regardless of what she actually is, Stella is the love of my life and I thought I would introduce you to her! If anyone has any ideas about what she might be mixed with I would LOVE the input. She's got these great little white feet that I dont see a lot in other peoples pictures...and a lovely little white bow-tie on her chest!
This is when she first came home to stay with me = )
This is when she first came home to stay with me = )
stella1.jpg (112.89 KiB) Viewed 2378 times
This is her more recently doing one of her favorite things, hiking!
This is her more recently doing one of her favorite things, hiking!
IMG_2563.jpg (357.98 KiB) Viewed 2378 times
..and this is just hangin out in the car = )
..and this is just hangin out in the car = )
IMG_0169.jpg (51.82 KiB) Viewed 2378 times

Re: Hi - New Member Here = )

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:41 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome to the forum!

Beautiful dog and beautiful pics. :wtg:

Re: Hi - New Member Here = )

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:43 pm
by Sugars Mom
Welcome and very cute bow tie! She's very sweet looking :)

Re: Hi - New Member Here = )

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:59 am
by Marjolein
Welcome! What a cute dog!

Re: Hi - New Member Here = )

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:47 pm
by vneerland
Welcome Nina and your precious Stella. FWIW, I think her coat is longer haired than most DS's, and her beautiful tail and neck hair says that she may have some Geman Shepherd heritage. The white feet suggest bull dog breed, instead of Dutch shepherd, but I would bet that there is a high dose of herder in there. 8-) Very cool looking dog and I too love the bow tie. :cheer:

Re: Hi - New Member Here = )

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:14 am
by Christie M
I apologize that you may be reading this for the millionth time. But there are many situations where the initial rules have been overlooked and this is being posted on every post were either one of these issues have been forgone. Yes, this is a form message cause there are too any places to post this for me to personalize it.

Please visit the User Control Panel and create a signature with your name so that people can identify you with something other than you login. This is a forum rule.

Please also introduce yourself in the Intro section if you have not already done so.

We have very little rules, but if you have not conformed to BOTH of these, please do so before posting on the forum again.

Re: Hi - New Member Here = )

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:17 pm
by GSDNanny
Welcome!! Stella is beautiful and from these pictures it is obvious she is very happy as a companion to you. I too see German Shepherd in her as well.

Re: Hi - New Member Here = )

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:34 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome ! I see you both like hiking! I hike and bike with my girls all of the time and they are so happy out there. She is very beautiful! My first thought was also GSD.