Page 1 of 1

Greetings from South Florida!

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:30 pm
by saraandciara
Hello everyone! My name is Sara. My pup, Ciara, is 4 months old. At first, my boyfriend and I were told that she was an Australian Kelpie/Shepherd mix. We weren't so sure, and starting searching around, and sure enough, she looks JUST like a Dutchie! I'm learning about the breed (gorgeous dogs) and am here to talk to other DS owners in terms of behavioral/general tips in how to handle my "little monster!" She has the sweetest disposition, but is also part piranha. Any help will be appreciated! Happy to be here! :D

Re: Greetings from South Florida!

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:38 pm
by Sugars Mom
saraandciara wrote: is also part piranha. Any help will be appreciated!
Ha ha, I remember those days!! It does get better. I just kept stuffing a toy or something I did want her to chew on in her mouth.

Welcome, cute little pup.

Re: Greetings from South Florida!

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:47 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome!

Re: Greetings from South Florida!

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:29 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome!
And yes, keep stuffing in that toy :dssmile:

Re: Greetings from South Florida!

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:24 pm
by Dutchringgirl
welcome!! ahh yes. I still have a crappy towel that Sadie is allowed to "kill"

Re: Greetings from South Florida!

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:50 pm
by saraandciara
Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

Re: Greetings from South Florida!

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:12 am
by Christie M
I apologize that you may be reading this for the millionth time. But there are many situations where the initial rules have been overlooked and this is being posted on every post were either one of these issues have been forgone. Yes, this is a form message cause there are too any places to post this for me to personalize it.

Please visit the User Control Panel and create a signature with your name so that people can identify you with something other than you login. This is a forum rule.

Please also introduce yourself in the Intro section if you have not already done so.

We have very little rules, but if you have not conformed to BOTH of these, please do so before posting on the forum again.

Re: Greetings from South Florida!

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:09 pm
by vneerland
Welcome to Sara and Chiara (pretty name!) I have not found if you had posted other pictures yet, but that avatar picture looks like a very cute silhouette. :love:

Re: Greetings from South Florida!

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:22 pm
by saraandciara
Hi Judith-I posted pics somewhere on the board...probably under puppies hehe thanks!

Re: Greetings from South Florida!

Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:42 pm
by alspyce
HI, glad you found us!