Page 1 of 1

Mexico's present as well

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:21 am
by Casey
Hi there, I'd like to introduce myself. I live in Mexico City, study Veterinary Medicine and own a beautiful Dutch shepherd bitch, called Koko van Neerland (yes, she was bred by Judith). My girlfriend (also a vet, specialized in small animals) and I further live with 1 big mix-breed, 2 Westies and 1 cat.
Koko is being trained in French Ring, and should get her brevet in a month or two.

Kees

Re: Mexico's present as well

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:34 am
by icvanstra
Casey,

Glad to see you made it to the group!

Eric

Re: Mexico's present as well

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:19 pm
by leih merigian
Welcome, and good luck with your brevet! Let us know how it goes...

Re: Mexico's present as well

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:35 pm
by vneerland
:wave: Welcome Casey! We were hoping you would make it over to this group and already had a smiley installed, especially for you. :mexican:
And since your last name is El Caballero: :horse:
:mrgreen:

Re: Mexico's present as well

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:14 pm
by k9katet
Welcome Casey!

Re: Mexico's present as well

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:59 am
by Casey
Thanks for the welcome. And for the specially for me preinstalled smilies! :mexican:

I see you have another great one for me: :pint: though personally, I prefer blond beer....


Kees

Re: Mexico's present as well

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:53 am
by vneerland
:pint: Makes it easier to have a beer with some friends, right? :mrgreen:
I am not sure if there are any rules about posting while intoxicated. Just go easy on it, will you? :twisted:

Re: Mexico's present as well

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 am
by Marjolein
ah Keessie! Welcome :mrgreen:

Just so you know, Koko was not bred by Judith, but was a generous gift of a bearded old guy named Sinterklaas (cannot find the smilie :? , try combining these two: :horse: :priest: )

Re: Mexico's present as well

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 pm
by vneerland
:o :oops: Quit telling on me!

Marjolein is referring to the fact that Koko was a spontaneous idea between her parents, Nico and Kwinny.
Traditionally they do not have Santa Claus in Holland, but the bischop who inspired it all: Sinterklaas, who arrives december 5th of every year and brings the good children their toys (and bad children get grabbed by Sinterklaas' moors, tossed in a jute sack and dragged to Spain, where Sinterklaas lives) Anyway. The dutch forum was talking about Sinterklaas and I opened my mouth and said I was sure that he would not come all the way to Texas, and that I could not expect any 'surpise gift' from him. I got to eat those words that very night when Sinteklaas is supposed to arrive (like Santa Claus does his rounds on Christmas eve) when my bitch surprised me with 5 lovely pups. Quite a shock, if you consider that I had dismissed her possible pregnancy until that very moment................


:eek:

Re: Mexico's present as well

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:25 am
by MXCasey
Let's try again- for some reason my previous account (Casey) was damaged beyond repair so I registered again- youhooo! ;)

Re: Mexico's present as well

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:42 am
by vneerland
Welcome back! 8-)

Re: Mexico's present as well

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:01 am
by Marjolein
ah, I was wondering where you went! :D