Page 1 of 1

I changed my user id

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:16 pm
by CaroleBoaz
I was blackpuppy, I am now CaroleBoaz.

That is all. :dssmile:

Re: I changed my user id

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:38 pm
by Marjolein
ahhh! I was all confused with your avatar, I was thinking, that is a Dutch dog, but there was someone else who owned it?? HUH???

So you really learned from our genetics discussion huh? no black puppy :mrgreen: :lol:

Re: I changed my user id

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:03 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Marjolein wrote:So you really learned from our genetics discussion huh? no black puppy :mrgreen: :lol:
LOL! That's funny.

I used to use "blackpuppy" for an id, because I had a black dog. Doerak was my first dog. He was a very serious worker. I was told he was from The Netherlands, but the guy who sold him to me lied so much, I will never know. Eventually, my friends and I decided he was part Dutch Shepherd. He was a really good dog and had a hard life before I bought him. He taught me everything I know. Well, what he didn't teach me, my Malinois did!

Image

Image

http://clgoetz.8m.com/dogs/doerak/index.htm

Re: I changed my user id

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:33 pm
by Marjolein
nice dog! Doerak looks like your typical black KNPV mali to me, so maybe he was Dutch... Did he get it when you said "pak um!" :roll: :lol:

Re: I changed my user id

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:25 pm
by CaroleBoaz
The seller said he was a Malinois. I took him to an IPO seminar and he seemed to really enjoy the bitework. But I think they all do. ;)

Re: I changed my user id

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:03 am
by icvanstra
Carol,

Take a look at the photo's I have posted of Cino. In many of them he looks black. As he lays next to me...he looks black.

He is not! He just happens to be a very dark Dutch Shepherd. He is definitely brindle. ...just happens to have a lot more black fur than "gold."

When he is in the sunlight that golden brindle pops out! 8-)

Re: I changed my user id

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:10 am
by Christie M
I love those pics Carole. I don't think I have ever seen this boy. He was very lucky to have ended up in your life!

Re: I changed my user id

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:52 pm
by Jan
Christie M wrote:I love those pics Carole. I don't think I have ever seen this boy. He was very lucky to have ended up in your life!
He looks very happy on those photo's.