Page 1 of 1

Hey from PA!

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:28 am
by Kels
Hey guys!

I'm Kels(ey, I nswer to either!) And a absolutely in love with Dutchies (and BCs!)
Pretty basic stuff, since I'm on my phone.
I'm 14, freshman in high school, hope to be a dog behaviour counsellor and nutritionist.
I compete in agility and rally and dock diving with my epagneul breton, Replay (reeperty, reeper the creeper, reep)
I'm getting my first woking bred BC next spring, and will be training him/her for herding, agility, and obedience.
I hope to get a Dutchie in 2015/2016 for schutzhund, heding, lure cursing, agility,and others.

I came here to learn more abou the breed, talk to fellow juniors (and other handlers!) And obsess over pretty dogs ;)

If you have any questions, please ask!

Re: Hey from PA!

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:54 am
by alspyce
Welcome to you and the Britney.

Re: Hey from PA!

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:45 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome to the forum! :wave:
And we love pics.........

Re: Hey from PA!

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:06 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Hi Kelsey! Welcome!

Re: Hey from PA!

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:08 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome !

Re: Hey from PA!

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:07 pm
by leih merigian
Hey Kels!

Welcome! That's an interesting combo...liking both BCs and DSs. Of course, they're both in the herding category, and are the Einsteins of the dog world (and of course, BCs own agility).

Hope you like it around here. Ask questions and etc...we need some new topics here!

Re: Hey from PA!

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:46 am
by Kels
Image


that's replay on the drive to my aunt's house last weekend, she was tired from chasing those darn rabbits that come in her yard ;) haha. And this is her when it comes to listening to "stay" :doh:

Image
And here is mr wonderful Toby, the crackhead stoner thing! Whse's face most of the time looks like this :hic:

Re: Hey from PA!

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:36 am
by kchristy
Welcome to you and your pups!

Re: Hey from PA!

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:11 pm
by GSDNanny
Welcome, Kels!! I've seen some working line BCs with as much intensity as a DS (I know guys, but seriously I have :yernuts:) A close friend is a herding judge and he has some champion herding BCs. They will work ALL day long, mind you. Cant go wrong with a herding breed. You will learn lots from those on this forum so ask away or do a search.

Re: Hey from PA!

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:00 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :D

Re: Hey from PA!

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:58 pm
by Jan
Hi Kelsey, welcome. You have great plans for the future. Ever thougt about getting a roughcoat DS someday? You'll like it. :D

Re: Hey from PA!

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:51 pm
by vneerland
Old old topic, but we (the mods) had not welcomed you yet. Or asked you, kindly, to create a little signature line so your posts are always signed. :oops: ;) Our bad. So welcome and if you can, please take the time to create the signature :)
Where are you located, BTW? Just curious.