Page 1 of 2
Aneek
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:18 am
by funkyhunky
Hello from Ontario!
I've been lurking here for a few weeks so I thought I'd throw up a quick pic of my 9 months old female.
dan

Re: Aneek
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:19 am
by Dutchringgirl
She is beautiful!! What a silky shiny coat.
Re: Aneek
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:20 am
by Schlussdibusti
Beautiful

Re: Aneek
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:59 am
by Sugars Mom
Thats quite the looker!
Re: Aneek
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:59 am
by funkyhunky
Thanks Ladies!
I did french ring and mondioring for six years with an amstaff(brevet in both) and then got a pit bull that recently passed at the age of twelve. I wanted to to get a healthy mid sized dog and ended up with this DS and couldn't be happier. She is now spayed and is our family companion, I was nervous getting one of these dogs because I had worked/seen a lot of nervy mals...... but, we came across this young female and the choice was easy. I don't know anything about her ped other than the breeder has/had connections with BadenK9......
dan
Re: Aneek
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:50 pm
by Marjolein
wow, nice looking dog!
Welcome

Re: Aneek
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:45 pm
by Jan
Welcome. Nice dog.
Re: Aneek
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:25 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Stunning dog!
Re: Aneek
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:44 pm
by Lauren
What a beautiful girl! How much does she weigh now?
Re: Aneek
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:21 am
by funkyhunky
She's going to be 10 months old later this month and she's a lean 45lbs...
She's 22 inches at the shoulder.
dan
Re: Aneek
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:19 am
by leih merigian
She's gorgeous...and welcome to you!
Re: Aneek
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:51 am
by kchristy
Beautiful

Welcome
Re: Aneek
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 am
by funkyhunky
Aneek recently turned 1 yrs old, so I figured I'd throw up a recent pic of her for you all.
Take care,
dan

Re: Aneek
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:27 am
by felixone123
Happy Birthday Aneek - you sure are purty!!
Re: Aneek
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:39 am
by leih merigian
Gorgeous girl!
What do you guys do together for fun?
Re: Aneek
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:17 am
by Isis
HAppy B-day Aneek! She is just gorgeous!!

Re: Aneek
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:24 pm
by Lauren

Happy Birthday! she sure has grown into a beautiful young lady!
Re: Aneek
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Happy birthday!!!
Re: Aneek
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:44 pm
by ICE
She is beautiful!!!
Patty
Re: Aneek
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:33 pm
by Jan
She looks great, happy birthday.
