Page 1 of 1

Hello! New Dutch Shepherd owner!

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:31 am
by Isis
Hello everyone,
I posted pics of my new puppy before I formally introduced myself..so here goes.. :)
My name is Isis and I am from Santa Barbara, CA..I have working line German Shepherd Dogs and recently got my first Dutch Shepherd. This pup is truly something special! I have worked with dogs for 25 years and have seen many things, I KNOW I have a great dog already! I plan to keep you all updated with his progress and post lots of pics...cause everyone likes pictures! :D

Re: Hello! New Dutch Shepherd owner!

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:55 am
by vneerland
Welcome Isis!

Re: Hello! New Dutch Shepherd owner!

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:36 pm
by GSDNanny
Welcome Isis!! I too have had GSDs all of my life but once my DS came into my life 5 years ago, well, what can I say, I too am smitten which this breed.

Re: Hello! New Dutch Shepherd owner!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:21 pm
by kchristy
Welcome!

Re: Hello! New Dutch Shepherd owner!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:19 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :dssmile:

Re: Hello! New Dutch Shepherd owner!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:57 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!

Re: Hello! New Dutch Shepherd owner!

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:19 am
by leih merigian
Glad you joined us...