Hello an intro

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
PhilW
Just Whelped
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:21 am
Tell us about yourself: I rescued a DShep in July 2011, He was 8months old. Incredible pup.

Hello an intro

Post by PhilW »

Hello,

I recently adopted a DShep back in July 2011, He was 8 months old.

He is now about a year. He's pretty damn cool. My wife and I get to spend a lot of time with him, generally we both work from home and or go to the University. Generaly I'm looking for advice and am willing to share my experience. Cheers.
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Hello an intro

Post by icvanstra »

Welcome to the forum.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
PhilW
Just Whelped
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:21 am
Tell us about yourself: I rescued a DShep in July 2011, He was 8months old. Incredible pup.

Re: Hello an intro

Post by PhilW »

Thank you
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Hello an intro

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Welcome! :wave:

....and we love pics :mrgreen:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
Jan
Training Dog
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
Location: Zoutkamp, NL

Re: Hello an intro

Post by Jan »

Welcome.
Image
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Hello an intro

Post by alspyce »

Howdy :wave:
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hello an intro

Post by vneerland »

Welcome.
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: Hello an intro

Post by kchristy »

Welcome!
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: Hello an intro

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Welcome!
User avatar
bannerd
Green Dog
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:39 pm
Tell us about yourself: Small farmer with other animals and two DS (Koda and Tura).
Location: NY
Contact:

Re: Hello an intro

Post by bannerd »

Heya!
Dutch Shepherd Kota(Koda) Male Brindle with a white patch on his stomach!
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hello an intro

Post by Marjolein »

Welcome :dssmile:
Image
Post Reply