The Babies

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
MeganBays
Green Dog
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 am
Tell us about yourself: I have a small kennel breeding working line Dutch Shepherds, and just stumbled on this forum while browsing the internet. We train our dogs in police K9 work primarily, with hopes of being able to compete in the near future.

The Babies

Post by MeganBays »

Here are some photos of the babies from on Wednesday, ejnoy :D

The Girls:
Image

Pink:
Image

Blue:
Image

Black and Blue:
Image

Group:
Image

I have more pics of them on my website under the photo gallery if anyone wants to look at more. I'm just lazy and didn't add them all to FlickR :D .

Megan Bays
http://www.kolemountainkennels.com
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: The Babies

Post by Dutchringgirl »

More puppy pictures!! What is wrong with you people !! Dont you know that we will just die if we see any more cute, cuddly tiny weeny dutchies that we just want to snuggle with and hold and kiss forever!

Ok, well, maybe not die, but AAH If you dont keep the pictures coming I will have to kill you.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: The Babies

Post by CaroleBoaz »

They are so little and new!
User avatar
MeganBays
Green Dog
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 am
Tell us about yourself: I have a small kennel breeding working line Dutch Shepherds, and just stumbled on this forum while browsing the internet. We train our dogs in police K9 work primarily, with hopes of being able to compete in the near future.

Re: The Babies

Post by MeganBays »

:mrgreen:
Dutchringgirl wrote:More puppy pictures!! What is wrong with you people !! Dont you know that we will just die if we see any more cute, cuddly tiny weeny dutchies that we just want to snuggle with and hold and kiss forever!

Ok, well, maybe not die, but AAH If you dont keep the pictures coming I will have to kill you.
Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com
User avatar
Jan
Training Dog
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
Location: Zoutkamp, NL

Re: The Babies

Post by Jan »

Beautifull, they look so cute. :D
Image
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: The Babies

Post by kchristy »

So beautiful :) enjoyable torture is what Im going to start calling this! :lol:
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: The Babies

Post by alspyce »

So fat and cuddly.
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: The Babies

Post by leih merigian »

their squinty little eyes that aren't used to seeing yet, let alone sunlight...just too freakin' cute...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: The Babies

Post by Marjolein »

awwwww, sweet! 8-)
Image
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1608
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: The Babies

Post by Raven »

I stared at the group pic for so long...too many comments to post about all the nuiances. Kind of like looking at a Dali portrait. But still, it's about fat butts and tummies.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
Post Reply