Enjoying the warm sunshine

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
Isis
Puppy
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a life long dog owner who enjoys dog sports and PPT, I own a Dutch Shepherd, a German Shepherd and a Standard Schnauzer.

Enjoying the warm sunshine

Post by Isis »

Panzer seems to like to bask in the sun like his older sisters! Here he is sitting in a patio chair catching a few rays....
I'm sorry that the pic quality isn't so great, I took them through the kitchen window with my phone.. ;)

Image

Image

Image
Gia and Panzer (Dutch Shepherd)

Image
Lauren
Training Dog
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a wife, mother of 2 kids, 3 cats, 1 Standard Poodle (10 yrs) and Xena, a Dutch Shepherd Puppy.

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Post by Lauren »

Now THAT is the life! what a handsome sunbather!
Lauren from Western NC
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Post by alspyce »

How cute!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Post by leih merigian »

What a doll!

I so recognize the poses, too :mrgreen:
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Post by felixone123 »

where's his hat and sunglasses? :lol:
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Isis
Puppy
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a life long dog owner who enjoys dog sports and PPT, I own a Dutch Shepherd, a German Shepherd and a Standard Schnauzer.

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Post by Isis »

I have put a pair of Ray Bans on him! He likes looking cool!! 8-)
Gia and Panzer (Dutch Shepherd)

Image
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Post by Sugars Mom »

Wow, he so good looking! How old is he now? Right in-between puppy and dog...

LOVE the leaning shot!
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Post by Marjolein »

haha, nice and warm!
Image
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Post by kchristy »

Very handsome :)
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Post by Dutchringgirl »

what a riot!!! How handsome!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Isis
Puppy
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a life long dog owner who enjoys dog sports and PPT, I own a Dutch Shepherd, a German Shepherd and a Standard Schnauzer.

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Post by Isis »

Sugars Mom wrote:Wow, he so good looking! How old is he now? Right in-between puppy and dog...

LOVE the leaning shot!
Ah, thank you and everyone!! I think he a handsome boy , too! I like your description "Right in between puppy and dog", lol! He is 5 months old. :binkybaby: :lol:
Gia and Panzer (Dutch Shepherd)

Image
Post Reply