I helped dad finish the porch floor...
I am a super taste tester for mom in the kitchen! At work, I have learned to carry the watering can for mom, because sometimes she has her hands full!then I down stay in the gardens while she pulls trash and leaves out.I LOVE to watch the people and visit my favorite shop owners! I am even very brave in the center island, but mom keeps a tight lead on me there
I have started to play tug with mom, because she seems to like it. She thought that it was going to replace TREATS! Who is she kidding? I do like frisbee and fetch,too, but come on! Nothing beats TREATS. Nothing that is except my new best buddy, Reindeer!!!
I found him thrown out like a piece of trash!? Mom said I could bring him home, so I did! It was hard because he was a door stop, so he weighs a LOT! I made mom run home with me and Reindeer the WHOLE way! (she started exercising again?) He is the bomb!
And here is a side shot to show you how mature and beautiful I am!!! When people tell mom that I am pretty I turn and smile and wag at them, then I prance on... it is the least you can do for your fans...
Mom says that maybe NEXT I will learn to be modest??? what is that?



Facebook page.





